Will I be scanned for my temperature before entering?
- Yes. Everyone, including serve team members and children, will be temperature scanned with a touchless thermometer before entering the building. If your temperature is 100.4 or higher, we would kindly ask that you participate in our online service instead of the in-person gathering until you have been fever free for at least 24 hrs.
Am I required to wear a mask?
- On July 26, 2021, St. Louis City and St. Louis County reinstated a mask mandate requiring everyone age 5 or older, regardless of vaccination status, to wear masks in indoor public places and public transportation. We will be complying with the mandate and ask everyone to do the same. If you forget to bring one, we will have a limited number of masks available on site. We will also have a limited supply of child size masks in RemedyKids.
Will food and coffee be provided?
- Bottled water will be provided, as well as coffee. Coffee cups, lids, and sleeves will be placed individually for an easy grab and go to avoid cross-contamination. We will also have individually packaged snacks available.
What about my kids?
- Your child will be able to stay with you during service if that is your preference, or we do provide kids ministry for ages 6 months thru 5th grade. Our Remedy Kids Ministry teachers will continue to wear masks while teaching your children. We will have a limited supply of child size masks available in RemedyKids.
Is the facility routinely cleaned and disinfected?
- Yes. The building is cleaned and sanitized prior to service according to the CDC guidelines.
Will there be hand sanitizer stations available?
Yes! There will be plenty of hand sanitizers available to keep those hands clean!
What if I am uncomfortable with hugs and handshakes?
- No problem! We would recommend wearing a mask as a sign to others that you still prefer to keep a little bit more distance. We want you to feel comfortable and confident that your preferences will be welcomed and respected. We are cool with "air hugs" & "air high-fives".